Bombers and Bodysuits | Josierobinsxo

Wednesday 20 April 2016

Bombers and Bodysuits

Bombers


There is nothing I love more than being able to throw on an outfit and start my day, which is one of the reasons why I 
 love bomber jackets. Bomber jackets are very simple but look so nice with a pair of jeans or shorts in summer. 

My current favourite colours are black and khaki. Black is such a good colour as it can match with basically anything, ensuring you get the best wear out of it. 
I match my black one with everything in my wardrobe, although I think it looks really nice with an all black outfit. 




This particular Bomber Jacket was bought from Boohoo, one of my favourite websites for wardrobe must haves. There is a fair few different designs on the website and they all are around the £25 mark. My favourite colours on Boohoo are the black, khaki and the wine colour.

It actually turns out they no longer sell my exact one,therefore I can't link it below. However there are so many similar ones out there, this design won't be too hard to find




The closest I could find was this one from Topshop £55.






Boohoo do also sell very similar one, however this one has pockets which buttons up (whereas my one doesn't). This feature is good if you need to store any belongings and don't want them to fall out.




                                                                                                      

Bodysuits


I think body suits are such an easy alternative to tops and currently the range of different colours and designs you can buy is incredible.Pretty much every online clothing store sells a variety of different bodysuits.Bodysuits have recently become a product that most girls will have at-least one of in their cupboard. They have recently become a real hit since celebrities such as Khloe Kardashion and Emily Ratajkowski have began to wear them. 




        Here Khloe wears    

Celeb Boutique Body Suit Lorenza - £79




Emily wears similar too Misguided Lace Up Front Bodysuit 
£22






Bodysuits can be a very simple outfit choice, but if you match them up with the right outfit accessories they can be perfect for any given occasion.
Once again you can dress body suits up or down.
I love to pair my bodysuits up with a pair or high waisted jeans or shorts when the weather is nice enough!
Boohoo - Aisha cross back body suit £12



Here I have on a bodysuit from boohoo.





I fell in love with this one from boohoo as I love the back. I love anything open backed as I think it is such an open backed design is perfect for summer and on holiday. I also think if you are wearing jeans or a knee length skirt with a body suit it is nice to have a bit of skin on show. 




I love how this body suit isn't just plain and has a cross detailing. I also really like the fact that it doesn't show my entire back. 
This body suit also comes in Black, Red, Navy and Charcoal.



I would not recommend to anyone buying an opened back bodysuit if they don't feel confident enough to go bra-less. I think if you have a bra on underneath and can clearly see the back strap it takes away how beautiful the back of the bodysuit is. 



You can however buy stick on bra's if you wish too, they are silicon pads that literally just stick onto your boob. 
Depending on where you buy this item from you may find that the stickiness may disappear after a few hours wear but you can buy better quality ones that do not do this. 




                                                                                                            Next - £20



The second body suit that I wanted to share is this beautiful one from Misguided, the quality of the body suits from here are really good, which is hard to find. Most online clothing stores can have very poor quality items. I have found with all my body suits purchased from this particular brand have all been good quality and lasted a long time. 



I absolutely LOVE the back of this body suit, it is so simple yet so cute. I love the thin long straps, and the cross over detailing. I didn't get chance to capture the front of this body suit but it is just plain khaki from the front with the thin straps. 

It does not come down too low either which is one of the most important things I look for in a bodysuit, if I'm wearing a body suit which I cannot wear a bra with, the last thing I want is it to be very low at the front. 
This is the Lattice back body suit in Khaki but they also have them in Nude and Black. Priced at £16.




As summer is quickly approaching I can't help but start my internet shopping. Here are a few of the body suits and bombers that I will be purchasing this summer. 
If you click on the link it will redirect you to the site where you can purchase.



Missguided - £20





                                                        Missguided - £22







Missy Empire - £35




                                                     Missy Empire- £29

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I haven't been into body suits until recently but now I love them!

    www.beyoutifulbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these things are so pretty! You have convinced me to buy a bomber jacket! Great post!

    Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful and your makeup is flawless. I am big fans of bomber leather jacket. Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN? If you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are beautiful and your makeup is flawless. I am big fans of bomber leather jacket. Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN? If you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you for you comment, yes I will follow you on Blog loving now :) look forward to reading your posts xx

      Delete
  5. lingerie is lingerie that is worn on the torso, like a bodysuit or a swimsuit or an item of lingerie that links the bra top to the panties.

    Bodysuits for Women

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s a good sharing! There are many different styles tempting bodysuits on sale in the store online www.hot166.com

    ReplyDelete

© Josierobinsxo. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig